How to create funky texture with a straightener
- Take a section of hair. With a comb start from the middle of the section and backcomb the hair towards the root. Work your way down the hair to the hair ends using the same technique.
- Using the Session straightener, run the plates along the hair starting at the hair ends towards the root and back down the hair again.
- Comb out the hair using a soft bristle brush starting from the ends of the hair.
- Repeat the same technique throughout the rest of the hair.
- Flip your head upside down and spray the hair with hair spray. With a small amount of hair spray smooth the roots down using your hands to add shine.