How to crimp hair
- Take a section of hair. Starting as close to the root as possible, clamp the hair in between the plates and hold for a few seconds. Make sure you line up the plates with crimps to get an even look.
- Continue down the hair length.
- To create more of a fashion take a section of hair and backcomb the entire length of the hair.
- Clamp the backcombed section in between the crimper plates randomly down the length of the hair.
- Take a soft brush and brush the section out from the bottom of the hair to give a light and airy texture.